Making a return

My life became very busy and I decided to let a few things go for a while. At first my photo-diary posts became very sporadic and eventually I stopped altogether. Back in 2016 there were more than 10,000 visits a month to this page, now there are far fewer and that is no surprise.

I was fortunate enough to visit Tokyo at this time last year, and since then my passion for bonsai has been reignited. I had neglected my trees a little for a few years (though, it has not set them back too dramatically, as I stayed on top of the most critical care), but this winter I have returned to refining them. In the next few weeks I will create some good photographs of them and share some of my better photos of the natural world from the last few years.

I hope this photo-diary will bring pleasure to whomever discovers it, for me it is going to be an exercise in gratitude; for the wonder of the living world and the goodness of God, in-spite of our temporal struggles.

The joy of an early Autumn woodland stroll

Comments

Popular Posts